Search This Blog

REMEMBERING OUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER, HARRIETT ELIZABETH TEJALAKSANA (June. 27, 2015)

Benaiah is already with us. He is so precious boy.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Beloved little Ones @ Pondok Sukacita (House of Joy)

Pondok Sukacita (House of Joy) is a place at a Bus Station, called Joyoboyo, where we share love, joy, and hope through our education system. We help the street children to learn, not just a subject of study, but about life. We share life there. That's why we named the place "House of Joy". At the picture, you can see our room. We borrow the room from an old man. He, generously, give us chance to use the room. He is so happy to know that many children will learn something there. We still have no place to stay. 

         In the rain season, we have to ready to work harder. The room we use is an old room. If the rain comes down, All rain water will go through the roof. The roof is so criple, with lots of hole all over the place. We mobbed and dried the room. Sometimes the children help us to do it. It's the time for me to teach them how to love others through our service.  

          Here is some of my beloved little Ones. They are so precious and God put them so deep in my heart. I teach them every week at the bus station (Joyoboyo, Surabaya). The most important things are that God is working so deep in their heart. God is shaping their life through the Class Programs. We learn English, Basic Life skills, and character. We glad that some of them are growing so great, learning to be polite in their tough life. They have to live on the street everyday. Most of them are pengamen (children that sing at the street - street singer). Their lives are so hard, have to face difficulties in their young ages. God puts them in our heart. My wife, Merry, Loves them so much. She still insist to serve them even she is pregnant now. God's love is on the move at the street. We love them and we want to share their life to you all... hope the stories will bless you all....

 

This is Adrian. 
He is 7 Years old. 
He loves to draw and coloring the pictures. 
He loves to smile and a great helper to others.








This is Arya.
Arya is 5 Years old.
He is at Kindergarten A now.
He loves to sing and help others. 
He is so calm and do everything without 
complaining.  

Hi, my name is Dewi
I am 5 years old. 
I am at  TK A now
I love to run, laugh, hug my teacher (me)
I learn to  be attentive when I  learn about  the great character. 

 To Be Continue....

No comments:

Welcome to my joyful blog

Dear all friends,



Hi, thanks for visiting this blog. We made this blog because We want to share love, joy, and faith to all in need. We love to serve and help you, especially children and adolescent, to find the purpose of your life.



If you are in need of someone who listen and care, please contact me. if you need me in private, contact us freely to our email: rudytejalaksana@yahoo.com or contact us through facebook. I want to help you.... please let me know ya.

God loves you, guys