Search This Blog

REMEMBERING OUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER, HARRIETT ELIZABETH TEJALAKSANA (June. 27, 2015)

Benaiah is already with us. He is so precious boy.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Precious Child - The best gift from GOD

Surabaya. I have the best present for my 33rd birthday. can you mention what it is ? It's a great news that I am going to be a FATHER. Wow.... it's so great. For years, I have been serving so many children, but now, I will have my own child. I will serve my own child. Yesterday, I took my wife to a Obstetric and genecology doctor. Her name is Doctor Maurin. And we could see a great picture, the first picture of my child. It was so great. My eyes was full of tears, it was so amazing. I could see a six weeks baby in my beloved wife's body. WOW... God is great. God is wonderful. Dr. Maurin explained about things that we should do to provide the best enviroment for the baby to grow wonderfully. 
Merry, my wife said she still didn't believe that she got pregnant. She couldn't say anything except "God is awesome". Yes, God is awesome. We are HIS witnesses. He is awesome. Then, God reminded me about HIS words at the beginning of 2010. HE said "Don't be afraid, You are my witnesses and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am HE". Today, I can witness to you all that He is the Lord. The greatest ever. The hand that created us. The wonderful God that gave HIS life for us. 


Then We went home. I couldn't wait to see what's happened to a 6th weeks baby. I was amazed. hey, My baby has great head, 2 hands, fingers, eyes, and tiny feets. everything was so tiny. my grace baby is only 1,03 cm long. But I could see with my heart, God will use this head, hands, eyes, feets, and all other organ to share HIS love. That night, Merry and I prayed together. We were thanking God for HIS love for both of us. I smiled so wide, when Merry mention in her prayer " Lord God, Three of us want to give great thanks to YOU". THREE OF US...... God is awesome....


In Love with the CREATOR,
Rudy and Merry Tejalaksana

No comments:

Welcome to my joyful blog

Dear all friends,



Hi, thanks for visiting this blog. We made this blog because We want to share love, joy, and faith to all in need. We love to serve and help you, especially children and adolescent, to find the purpose of your life.



If you are in need of someone who listen and care, please contact me. if you need me in private, contact us freely to our email: rudytejalaksana@yahoo.com or contact us through facebook. I want to help you.... please let me know ya.

God loves you, guys