Search This Blog

REMEMBERING OUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER, HARRIETT ELIZABETH TEJALAKSANA (June. 27, 2015)

Benaiah is already with us. He is so precious boy.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009


This is a great song... so inspiring me to stay close to GOD all the time


DI SETIAP NAFASKU

Aku milik-MU kuberserah kepada-MU
Seluruh hidupku KAU genggam dalam tangan-MU
Ini hatiku hanya untuk-MU
Ini jiwaku hanya bagi-MU


Tuhan KAU ALLAHku
BAPA dan RAJAku
Tak henti di setiap nafasku
Kukan menyembah-MU slalu
Kubawa hidupku
Ke atas mezbah-MU
Tak henti di setiap langkahku
Ku kan mengikuti-MU
Selamanya….

No comments:

Welcome to my joyful blog

Dear all friends,



Hi, thanks for visiting this blog. We made this blog because We want to share love, joy, and faith to all in need. We love to serve and help you, especially children and adolescent, to find the purpose of your life.



If you are in need of someone who listen and care, please contact me. if you need me in private, contact us freely to our email: rudytejalaksana@yahoo.com or contact us through facebook. I want to help you.... please let me know ya.

God loves you, guys